Robert Michael Chauvin is a white man from Minnesota, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Saint Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota.
- As a certified public accountant, he works as a tax preparer at Chauvin and Associates Ltd. in St. Paul.
- He has a brother named Richard Chauvin and a sister named Kathleen Chauvin Williams.
- He was married to Carolyn Marie Chauvin, now known as Carolyn Marie Pawlenty.
- While married to Carolyn, he worked as a certified public accountant with a monthly salary of around $1,000.
- In March 1976, Carolyn gave birth to their son Derek Michael Chauvin in Ramsey, Anoka County, Minnesota.
- In October 1982, Carolyn gave birth to a daughter. He asked for a paternity test of the baby and a blood test revealed that he was not the father. The father is Carolyn’s lover named Leroy Jerome Pawlenty Jr. and the baby is named Krysta Pawlenty.
- In 1983, Carolyn filed for divorce from him, asking for the family home and child support for Derek and Krysta.
- On November 26, 1984, he and Carolyn divorced. They were granted joint custody of Derek and he ended up with the family home.
- After divorcing Carolyn, he married Debra Chauvin. Carolyn married Leroy.
- On July 21, 2004, his father Arthur “Art” R. Chauvin died at the age of 87.
- On January 17, 2010, his mother Berenice M. Chauvin died at the age of 89.
- He was 74 years old when his son Derek was found guilty of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree unintentional murder and second-degree manslaughter in the death of George Floyd.