Governments around the world are tightening anti-money laundering regulations and increasing noncompliance penalties. Management accountants are at the frontlines of money laundering risk. In this FM podcast episode, Matthew Russell, a London-based financial crime partner at PwC, discusses how finance professionals can address the changing anti-money laundering landscape and how they can use what they learn in the process to their strategic business advantage.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How the global anti-money laundering regulatory and enforcement landscape is changing.
- What management accountants need to know about the future of anti-money laundering and how to best prepare for it.
- Why every management accountant, no matter the size, sector, or geography of their business, needs to be concerned about money laundering.
- What makes an effective anti-money laundering programme.
- How effective anti-money laundering controls can mean good business.
Play the episode below: