DPIIT Recruitment 2022: Salary of Rs.40000 per month, Check Post, Eligibility and How to Apply
DPIIT Recruitment 2022: Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DPIIT) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, encourages applicants who are eager to showcase their established academic, credentials, professional accomplishments, leadership characteristics and legal valuation to apply for the position of Young Professional.
Minimum Qualification should be LLB and the age limit of the Candidate should be below 35 years of age as on 1st July 2022. The Last date of submission of the application is on or before 16th August 2022. Check remuneration, experience and job role below:-
Experience: The candidate should have a minimum One-year work experience at the time of application.
Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs.40000 per month (minus Professional Tax/TDS as applicable) will be paid. There shall be annual. increase of Rs.2500 subject to satisfactory performance.
NO. of YPs Required and the Place of Posting: In Head Quarters- 04, in Mumbai: 04 and Chennai 04
Work Description and Responsibility: The chosen young professionals will be in charge of formulating proposals, researching current laws, rules, and regulations, and suggesting a course of action to safeguard the interests of the government in legal problems. Under the supervision of the relevant Assistant Salt Commissioner, Deputy Salt Commissioner, or Salt Commissioner, they will be employed.
How to Apply and Selection Process Details
1. Application complete in all respect should reach SCO by 16.08.2022. Any incomplete applications or applications received after the specified date shall be summarily rejected.
2. Any false information in the application shall be liable for rejection and legal action will be taken against the applicant.
3. Application should be signed by the applicant under his own hand.
4. No document needs to be attached to the application. Documents shall be verified at the time of interview/presentation.
5. Complete application shall be sorted and shortlisted for calling suitable candidates for presentation.
6. The application should be sent to the Complete address of SCO: Office of the Salt Commissioner: 2-A, Lavan Bhawan, Lavan Marg, Jhalana Doongari, Jaipur-302004. 0141-2709568, Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.