Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Uber: Check How to Apply
Uber is hiring an experienced Software Engineering Intern at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- You’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers.
- Build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2023) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF