SSC Notice for Delhi Police Examination 2022: Check Exam Date and Other Details Here
SSC Notice for Delhi Police Examination 2022: Staff Selection Commission issued notice for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II, Delhi Police Head Constable and Delhi Police Constable Driver in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
The SSC Department now release the examination dates of above mentioned post. To know the Date of Exams Check Details Below:
1. Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2021 for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. II in the O/o Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India CBE exam date is 13th August 2022
2. Recruitment of Constable (Driver) in Delhi Police Examination 2022 CBE exam date is 21st October 2022.
3. Recruitment of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Examination 2022 CBE exam dates are 27th October and 28th October 2022
Brief details for DP Head Constable and Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 given below:-
1. SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: In accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the Staff Selection Commission and the Delhi Police, the Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination to fill the position of Head Constable and Assistant Wireless Operator and Tele-Printer Operator in the Delhi Police. All areas in the country will be able to submit applications. The application fee is Rs.100 and the mode of payment is Online. Pay Matrix is Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100). Age Limit is 18 years to 27 years as on 01.07.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-07-1995 and not later than 01-07-2004 are eligible to apply). The upper age limit will be relaxable Check the Notification Below.
2. SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022: According to the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the Staff Selection Commission and the Delhi Police, an open competitive examination will be held by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Constable (Driver)-Males in the Delhi Police. All areas in the country will be able to submit applications. Job Pay Scale is Level-3 (Rs.21700 to Rs. 69100).
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Trade Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates. The application fee is Rs.100 and the mode of payment is Online. Age Limit: 21 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2022. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001. To apply online important dates are given below Link:-
Note– The candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission at regular intervals for further updates.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.