Job Update: B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA Vacancy at S&P Global
S&P Global is hiring an experienced Data Associate at their Hyderabad location. Data Quality Measurement teams execute analyses and implement controls to ensure information quality for the associated client group.
A key goal of this job family is to ensure that the data sets used by the user group is of high quality and considered to be sufficient, timely and reliable considering the standards that are set by the business or regulating entity/industry group, if applicable.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Engages with stakeholders to define requirements and usage needs for the measurement of data quality for a specific region or part of a business.
- Undertakes ownership for the on-going delivery of data quality measurement activities with a concentrated focus on a specific region or part of a business.
- On identification of data quality issues, performs analysis and escalates for next level review to remediate the issue and achieve high quality data.
- Performs testing of defined use cases on new technology and deliver results on data tasks performed; identifies sources or errors.
- Performs basic root cause analysis on smaller self-contained data analysis tasks that may be related to assigned projects or other unfamiliar projects.
- Delivers testing of defined use cases as part of data audits on new data vendors.
- Delivers data quality processes to assure S&P Ratings compliance against regulatory requirements.
- Performs data queries to identify and drive correction of data inconsistencies.
- Applies basic knowledge of data development lifecycle, theories and work tools developed through past experience to best complete assignments.
- Basic knowledge of the business and the data quality objectives for his/her team.
- Identifies and solves problems in data domain of primary operation.
- Works within own team; may interact with other related teams
- Works with stakeholders in data domain of primary operation to understand processes and procedures
- Communicates updates on data quality within own team
- Contributes to the achievement of personal and team objectives.
Qualifications for this Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-4 years of experience in a data operations role – experience in a data quality role would be an advantage
- Proficient technical skills (including Excel, SQL, data extraction tools)
- General understanding of Financial and Market data
- General understanding of data and data flows
- Ability to work effectively within a large, global team
- Ability to deliver prioritised tasks on time, in full
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply concepts and techniques in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving capabilities
- Willingness to ask questions and escalate where concerns are not resolved
- Ability to hold others accountable for delivery of key actions
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF