B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA Vacancy at Unitedlex
Unitedlex is hiring an experienced Analyst – India Finance Team at their Gurugram location. You will be processing of Employee reimbursements and Travel claims as per agreed SLA and company policy.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Verification of Supplier invoices and Processing the same in ERP (Oracle Fusion).
- Resolving all Suppliers queries within agreed SLA.
- Adherence to Internal Financial Control during Invoice Processing.
- Knowledge of GST and TDS. Monitor all vendor agreements and their payment terms.
- Keep track of advances paid to Supplier/Employees and ensure they are timely accounted in ERP (Oracle Fusion).
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate.
Qualifications for this Job:
- Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in accounts payable / P2P Process Experience in US Accounts Payable Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Flexible to work in 24*7 environment
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF