Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is hiring an experienced Engineer – Unified Communication & Collaboration at their Chennai location. This role is for an Teams Infrastructure consultant with an excellent understanding of server, voice and data systems implementation and associated project management methodology is essential. Other work will involve both remote and on-site fault diagnosis as part of our ongoing support commitments. Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant practical experience with MS Teams operational support including migration and implementation experience. You must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to take a leading role in a dynamic IT project and support team supplying industry-standard technology solutions across the globe.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- 2nd line incident resolution of applications and data issues related to MS Teams and related services
- Proactive management of the global infrastructure to maximize performance and reliability
- Ensure system integrity, security and recoverability.
- Provide technical advice and education to the junior engineers
- Drive opportunities for process and service improvement.
- Deliver solutions to recurring issues to drive process improvement.
- Good knowledge in ITIL process.
- Good networking knowledge (TCP/IP, OSI Layers). Any networking certifications like CCNA will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in Active Directory
- Significant Knowledge on MS Teams support, deployment, migration & configuration experience
- Good understanding of Teams Direct Routing
- Good understanding in Hybrid environment (Lync online/sfb online)
- Excellent understanding in Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Understanding LAN, WAN migration and support
- Good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol
- Sonus, Cisco and other voice solution deployment, configuration and support
- Microsoft IIS, SCCM and SSL certificate support, deployment and configuration
- SQL and storage, configuration and support
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF