DRDO Recruitment 2022: Check Post and Interview Details Here
DRDO Recruitment 2022: DRDO invites Junior Research Fellow for various subject-wise and qualifications also subject-wise. The Candidates’ maximum age should be 28 years as on the date of interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years of OBC). The stipend will be given Rs.31000 per month and house rent allowance as per government rules Subject-wise. There are 09 vacancies for JRF and tenure is 02 years or will be extended as per rules.
Check other details about DRDO Recruitment 2022, given below:-
Subject-wise JRF Qualification Details for DRDO Recruitment 2022
- Post-Graduate Degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Chemistry with First Division and NET or GATE qualification.
Subject: Paint Technology
- Graduation Degree (B.E./B.Tech) in Paint Technology in First Division with NET/GATE qualification OR Post Graduate (ME/M.Tech) in Paint technology in First Division both at Graduation and Post- Graduation.
Subject: Chemical Engineering
- Graduation Degree (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical Engg. in First Divison with NET/GATE qualification OR M.E. or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in First Division both at graduation & post-graduation.
- Post-Graduation Degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with First Division and NET/GATE OR Post Graduate (ME/M.Tech.) in professional courses in Material Science in First Division both at Graduation and Post-Graduation.
Subject- Biotechnology /Microbiology/ Biochemistry
- Post-Graduation Degree (M.Sc. or equivalent in Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry with First Division Graduation & Post Graduation and NET/GATE.
Interview Details for DRDO Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for an interview for Junior Research Fellow on 06th Sept. 2022 & 07th Sept 2022.
Interview Venue or Place: Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence. Shil Badlapur Road. Ambernath (East), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, Pin Code- 421506.
Venue Time: 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 06 Sept & 07 Sept 2022.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.