Ministry of Railway Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility, and Closing Date
Ministry of Railway Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Railway, Govt. Of Maharashtra is inviting applications for the post of Officer on Special Duty. There is only 01 vacancy available for this post. The closing date of the application is 27 Aug 2022.
The place of posting is going to be the Home (Transport) Department, Government of Maharashtra. Mantralaya, Mumbai. Experience of Public dealing, Proficiency in the Marathi language is essential.
Check Below the Details below for the Ministry of Railway Recruitment 2022
Post Name: Officer on Special Duty
Organization: Home (Transport) Department, Government of Maharashtra.
Grade: Junior Administrative Grade/Selection Grade
Pay: Parent Scale + Deputation Allowance
Place of Posting: Home (Transport) Department, Government of Maharashtra
- JAG/SG Officers of Group A- organized civil services of Ministry of Railways having a minimum of 10 years of experience in Group A.
- Experience of Public dealing,
- Proficiency in the Marathi language is essential.
- Coordination with Zonal Railways and PSUs of Ministry of Railways for implementation of railways projects in the state, commercial and traffic appraisal of projects.
- Consideration of various proposals received by the State Governments from the Ministry of Railways And its PSUs Matter related to the functioning of railways in Maharashtra raised in legislative assembly/ council, general administration, any other work assigned by the state government, etc.
How To Apply for Ministry of Railway Recruitment 2022
To apply visit www.indianrailways.gov.in
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.