Vacancy for M.Com, CA, MBA at Ericsson
Ericsson is hiring an experienced Group Function Finance Specialist / SME Job stage 6 at their Gurgaon location. Project Compliance Lead within Compliance Office will work with overall regulatory and compliance environment concerning Order to Invoice process, drive specific compliance initiatives/projects/competence as assigned and remain accountable for securing compliance quality, relevance, efficiency and development for specific market area responsibility
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Accountable for the assigned Market Area to secure compliance quality and developments; risk mitigation and process adherence.
- Secure timeliness and completeness of for MA compliance tasks, peer reviews and enable high quality work papers meeting reperformance audit standards.
- Understand O2I business operational and functional models, ways of working, roles and responsibilities, and develop operational interfaces and secure alignment.
- Analytical, fact-based approach to identify and address compliance gaps beyond definitions. Highlight improvements eg scoping, additional risks, process gaps. Enable solutions building collaboration and mutual trust with MA, O2I Compliance SME & Global SME group.
- Drive assigned team projects or represent the team on specific compliance topics as identified from time to time, while also securing proactive and appropriate internal communication and involvement.
- Support routine and specific learning objectives with inputs, content building, gap assessments and required action planning. Contribute to team knowledge base on new situations/interpretations while building “One Learns, All learn” concept in the team.
- Build effective peer review structures and be a mentor/coach for operationally aligned teams supporting continuous development & conceptual clarity.
- Drive monthly/quarterly compliance governance with MA and secure continuous dialog on gaps, 2 way feedback and expectations, updates and requirements.
- Understand the audit framework and requirements and maintain timely and quality input on audit sample, walkthroughs, and questions.
- Work closely with Compliance SME on common compliance topics, interpretations, initiatives, and relevant SME focus areas.
- Support team manager with operational planning, internal alignment, information, and feedback.
Qualifications for this Job:
- Chartered Accountant or Postgraduate in Accounting/Finance
- Good understanding/experience on project accounting, IFRS 15, SOX and internal control environment.
- Desirable experience working in a global multi-geography/cultural virtual work groups and engagement structures.
- Good understanding of relevant regulations especially Sarbanes Oxley Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Finance Mandate and International Financial Reporting Standards relevant to Order to Invoice process as well as interpretations and application of the same in Ericsson O2I stream.
- Proficient with O2I business process/governance streams, systems & tools; risks & control activities within Order to Invoice process
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF