Axis Bank Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check How to Apply
Axis Bank is hiring an experienced Digital Lending: Product Analyst at their Mumbai location. You will be responsible for driving the product definition, requirements, design and delivery of new and/or adaptation of current offerings for markets.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will You be Doing:
- Gather, analyse and document digital lending product (Consumer Lending, Small Business & MSME, auto & two wheelers, LAP, Home Loans, loan against securities etc…) requirements with the ability to turn them into user stories
- Assist with analytics to track, monitor and report on key features and experiences
- Assist with A/B testing, particularly with performance monitoring and tracking to ensure all stakeholders know what’s happening with each test
- Lead KPI monitoring to ensure that each product is performing as expected and that any production issues are identified and addressed immediately
- Support Product Managers in the investigation of any partner issues and assist with remediation efforts and communication
- Support Product Managers, UX and Design teams in the creation of new features and enhancements that improve the customer journey and create value for the business
- Research market and business needs, and help translate those into prioritized feature sets
- Perform competitive analysis and keep the team informed of any new market entrants
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, and Stand-ups as needed
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing
Qualifications for this Job:
- Previous experience at a strategy-consulting firm or NBFC is a plus.
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to lead teams.
- Degree and post graduate degree from a recognized institute.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers to envision and iterate concepts.
- Strong understanding of complete products lifecycle.
- Self-Starter/Team Player who is excited by a fast-paced environment and the accountability that comes with owning large projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF