Job Update: B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Google
Google is hiring an experienced Data Analyst, Ads, Trust and Safety at their Hyderabad location. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Work with cross-functional groups such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Legal to drive projects to protect users from malvertising.
- Conduct complex analyses, de-obfuscate encoded codes, reverse engineer, identify spam patterns, and build signatures to detect malicious ads and creatives.
- Lead threat intelligence and incident response, contribute to increasing our ability to triage, respond, and understand advanced threat actors and the tools they use.
- Provide on-call coverage periodically and respond to escalations from internal and external parties within designated service levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a related field of Ad security and quality control, Ad Operations, programmatic buying, analytics, or consulting.
- Experience working with display/video ad platforms.
- Experience working on SQL, R, and Python.
- Experience with fraud risk management and investigations, Ad Security and Quality control, Ad call chain debugging and/or Ad Operations.
- Understanding of the programmatic ad serving process.
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize, and scale processes.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF