NHSRC Recruitment 2022: Check Post Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, and More
NHSRC Recruitment 2022: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is inviting applications for the post of Consultant – Programme Coordinator (NPHCE, MoH&FW). There is only one vacancy available for this post. Contract Duration is Initially for one year, extendable depending on performance on annual basis for a maximum period of 5 years. The contract can be terminated by either side with one-month notice.
The candidate who wants to apply needs to be less than 50 years. The consultancy Fee is going to be Rs. 100,000/- per month. Place of Posting is going to be MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Check Details Below for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
Post Name: Consultant – Programme Coordinator
last date for receiving applications: 23-Aug-2022
Place of Posting: MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- Post Graduate in Public Health / Community Medicine / Health Management / Hospital Management / / Public Health Informatics from a recognized University Preferably Master of Public Health and /or training in Epidemiology
- Diploma/ Certification in Computer Application covering MS Office, Internet, Database management, Access Diploma desirable
Desirable: MBBS from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field of Public Health system, Teaching, Training, Monitoring, Evaluation, IEC etc.
- Working experience in Government / Social Sector is desirable
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure and should be a team player.
Age limit: Not more than 50 years
Consultancy Fee: Rs. 100,000/- per month.
Contract Duration: Initially one year, extendable depending on performance on annual basis for a maximum period of 5 years. The contract can be terminated by either side with one-month notice
Job Role for NHSRC Recruitment 2022:
- To Facilitate cooperation among NPHCE and other sister health programs being implemented in the States/UTs
- To Assist in developing the guidelines for undertaking supervision, monitoring, and evaluation of the health programs.
- To Visit States & Districts where the program is being implemented to undertake supervision, monitoring, and coordination program & policies of GOI.
- To plan and organize routine, regional, and annual meetings with NPOs and RGCs, prepare minutes of the meetings, and issue them to all concerned after approval.
- To Coordinate and Provide technical support for training, supervision, monitoring, and implementation of activities of NPHCE being implemented in the States/UTs.
- The candidate will be liable to be deployed on any other program/activity of the MOH&FW in administrative exigencies.
- To maintain confidentiality in relation to policies of the Central Government.
- To assist State health program managers in identifying weak links and suggests skill-strengthening measures.
- To examine the PIP proposals received from the state/UTs and give comments.
- Compile and update the monthly performance reports and prepare presentations on program performance.
- To assist in the preparation of training plans and implementation of the same in the states/UTs.
- To facilitate operational and health system research projects through NPHCE.
- To assist in establishing a simplified information system and giving feedback on quarterly progress reports from States/UTs.
- To submit a progress report on the status of functioning of NPHCE in states & Districts and any other important development on a monthly basis and end assignment report.
- To Provide inputs for the preparation of Annual Report, Parliament Questions, RTI applications, etc.
- To Estimate funds requirement of funds by the States/UTS and RGCs and monitor their utilization.
How to apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates are requested to fill online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 23-Aug-2022.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.