Invesco Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA
Invesco is hiring an experienced Business Analyst – Operations Development at their Hyderabad location. The Business Analyst’s primary function is providing system and administrative support services to the North American Transfer Agency business groups.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Provides support for business users’ inquiries and issues. Works closely with system vendors and other third parties to research and identify cause of reported issues to develop appropriate solutions.
- Assesses current technology and future enhancements and proactively communicates opportunities to apply technology or processes to management that will improve the quality or quantity of the work being performed.
- Determines and conducts appropriate cost benefit measurements prior to pursuing initiative.
- Ensures newly implemented enhancement/solutions meet client (business) needs as documented in specifications through such methods as post implementation support, reviews, and product evaluations.
- Manage Transfer Agency security access requests and updates
- Provide testing support, test, and coordinate testing of system changes
- Process vendor invoices and other administrative duties as needed for Operations Development
- Ability to run queries to fulfill report and audit requests.
- Maintain strong relationship with internal business partners and external vendors.
Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1- 2 years of experience in project management and/or the mutual fund industry, preferred.
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project and other ancillary applications such as MS Excel and PowerPoint (preferred)
- Experience using applications such as Service Now, SS&C applications (TA2000, iFAST)
- Knowledge of SQL
What skills are needed:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to multi-task on various support items.
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment.
- Strong work ethic.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF