NABARD Recruitment 2022: 168 Vacancies, Salary Upto 70000, Check Details and How to Apply here
NABARD Recruitment 2022: National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) invites applications from eligible candidates for fill up various posts as Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) /Rajbhasha Service in National Bank for
Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
The Candidates can apply only Online on the NABARD website www.nabard.org between 18 July 2022 to 07 August 2022. The age of the candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01 July 2022. There are total of 168 vacancies (161 vacancies of Asst. Manager (RDBS) and 07 Asst. Manager (Rajbhasha)). Out of 161 vacancies of Asst. Manager (RDBS) and 07 Asst. Manager (Rajbhasha), 08 vacancies are reserved for PWBD candidates under RPWD Act 2016 as per the details given in Table below. The overall PWBD vacancies include 01 LD, 02 (Category d+e) and 01 VI
Backlog vacancies. All 07 PWBD vacancies reserved for Asst. Managers (RDBS) are open to General & Specialised disciplines.
The Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Below are major of information about NABARD Recruitment 2022:
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)–46600–EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 70,000.
There are a total of 168 currently available, details of them are given below:
Important Date and events for NABARD Recruitment 2022
- Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges -18 July 2022 to 07 August 2022
- Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination- 07 September 2022 (Tentatively)
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-07-2022, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online through the website www.nabard.org.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The application form should be filled in English only.
- Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
- Detailed Guideline / Procedure for
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of Application Fee
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Candidates can apply online only from 18 July 2022 to 07 August 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Note: NABARD reserves the right to make changes in the dates of the examinations
- SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates have to only a sum of Rs.150 as an Intimation fee, there is no charge for the application fee.
- Other candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 650 as an application + Rs. 150.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereto.