Cargill Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA and MBA; Check How to Apply Online
Cargill is hiring an experienced Audit Consultant – Trading and Market Risk, Compliance at their Bangalore and Gurgaon locations. The Audit Consultant will plan and execute complex internal audit programs for high priority risks aligned with company strategies, operational objectives, and compliance requirements. In this role, you will perform complex global audit activities, assess, and communicate risk, perform audit procedures, develop executive level reporting and advise function and business stakeholders globally.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will You be Doing:
- Understand and apply principles of effective risk management to properly identify, assess, and prioritize relevant risks.
- Perform and support end to end audit processes across a variety of risk domains within the company.
- Leverage data analytics, audit programs and external benchmarking to prioritize and evaluate audit procedures to be performed.
- Support preparation of executive level reports on the results of audits and communicate clear conclusions and recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible for the process of issue monitoring and execution for the resolution of problems with audits.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly articulate project findings
- Minimum of four years’ experience clearly and concisely articulating project findings to different levels of management
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Prior working experience with commodity trading / procurement, foreign exchange management, derivatives and commodity compliance, corporate compliances, and related laws
- Experience with project management and data analytics
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time and work in different time zones
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF