Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility, and How to Apply Here
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) has invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for the engagement of 319 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.04.2022. The candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” and Click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2022” during the period from 02.08.2022 till 18.08.2022 by 18:00 hours.
Below are major details regarding Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022:
Trade Apprentice- 319
Eligibility for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022: PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in the concerned speciality from a recognized university. Non-PG doctors have at least 2 years of working experience in the same discipline.
Age Limit for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022:
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.04.2022
Duration of Apprenticeship Training for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022: One year
Emoluments for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022: The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Selection Methodology for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e., two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and the Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below: a) Aptitude (Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English, and General Aptitude i.e., Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc. b) Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed). c) The questions will be bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except for the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- The final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut-off shall be 50 percentiles in the case of Un-Reserved and EWS candidates, whereas it is 40 percentiles in the case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment. Candidates, in the order of merit category-wise and trade-wise, will be offered the apprenticeship
- In case of a tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
- In case the candidates are not available for a certain trade, the vacancies of that trade will be distributed to the other trade(s) at the discretion of RINL management.
- The Examination centre for online Computer Based Test is at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates have to appear the CBT at /her own expense.
How to Apply:
1) Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” and Click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2022” during the period from 02.08.2022 till 18.08.2022 by 18:00 hours.
2) Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
3) Registration process: The candidate has to register with his/her Mobile number or E-mail id. His/her basic details like name, category, and trade have to be filled in the registration form and necessary documents should be uploaded. After successful registration, system generated RINL Registration Number is sent to his registered email id/SMS. Candidates are advised to remember their RINL Registration Number and password for future reference/use.
4) Candidates are advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before submission. On submission, the candidate cannot change the details once furnished.
5) The candidate shall be wholly responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form. If any mismatch/deviation is found, the application will be summarily rejected.
6) The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least the next year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
The last date of submission of the online application is 18.08.2022.
Note: The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are Not Eligible.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor StudyCafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.