RITES Recruitment 2022 for Professionals: Check Post, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and Other Details Here
RITES Recruitment 2022 for Professionals: RITES Ltd, incorporated on 26 April 1974, is a Union govt company registered at the registrar of companies, Delhi. The agency has issued a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the expert posts. Rites Ltd is currently hiring professionals who have superannuated from Govt/PSU. Those who are interested to apply for the job are advised to read the details, eligibility criteria, and all other information below.
Note: Candidates will be able to apply for the posts online by going through the RITES official website, i.e., www.rites.com/. The appointment for the post will be purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year, and it can be extended until the completion of the assignment.
Check details about RITES Recruitment 2022 below.
Post Name, Vacancy for RITES Recruitment 2022
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2022
- The maximum age limit for the post is 65 years as on 01.07.2022.
- Candidates holding a full-time degree in Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for the post.
- The total experience prescribed is above 12 years.
How to apply for RITES Ltd Recruitment 2022?
- Officials will need to register themselves on the RITES website in the registration format available in the EXPERT/ AGENCY REGN. link.
- The candidates will then have to submit a printout of the same and self-attested copies of the required documents together with the prescribed proforma in hard copy.
- The hard copy should be undersigned within 21 days of publication of the advertisement.
Documents Required to apply for the post
- Two recent passport-size color photographs.
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications.
- Detailed CV.
- Pension Payment Order.
- Service Certificate.
- Last Pay-slip, indicating last grade and basic pay drawn issued by the last employer.
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc).
- PAN Card.
Applicants will have to send a soft copy of the application form along with all the above-scanned documents to Sh. Vikrram Singh Meena on E-mail ID – vikrram.singh.meenarites.com.