B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Paytm
Paytm is hiring an experienced Product Management – Deputy General Manager at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- You will be expected to communicate openly, make decisions by creating consensus, and drive a collective obsession about your feature or product.
- Bring consumer first mindset and work backwards: Understand consumer pain points and business imperatives to define product roadmap and strategy. These vary from business critical funnels to reducing CST contacts.
- Growth: Finding new ways to acquire users from inside and outside the Paytm ecosystem.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as User Research, UX Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to deliver high impact products
- BE/B.Tech from Computer science or equivalent from reputed colleges.
- Digital First Mindset – think of a digital solution instead of a physical process
- Analytical skills. Great Excel skills and ability to create revenue and cost models will come in handy
- Collaborative approach – ability to work cohesively with multiple internal and external stakeholder
- Sound understanding of Banking and NBFC ecosystem; Prior experience working as a Product Manager with a Bank or NBFC.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF