DMRC Recruitment 2022: Monthly Salary Upto 280000, Check Post, Eligibility and How to Apply here
DMRC Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from experienced, officials of Indian Railways, having relatable work experience, for the post of General Manager (Electrical/Rolling Stock) to be filled on a Deputation/Post Retirement Contractual Engagement (PRCE) basis at their Delhi, NGN, DMRC Consultancy Project at Mumbai/ Patna location.
Interested officials/Candidates can send their applications through speed post to the following address, or, e-mail the scanned copy of the duly filled in Application Form, along with scanned copies of all other documents sought (as stated in the Application Form) to: [email protected] on or before 12 August 2022.
Last date for receipt of applications 12/08/2022
Below you can read other details regarding DMRC Recruitment
Post name: General Manager (Electrical/Rolling Stock)
Eligibility Criteria Required for DMRC Recruitment 2022
For Candidate’s applying on Direct Recruitment basis:
Scale of pay: Working
- For SAG officers with 18 years’ Group ‘A’ services: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/- at Level-14 in pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Officers working in Non-Functional SAG may also apply.
For Candidates applying on Deputation/Post- Retirement Contractual Engagement basis:
Scale of pay: Working or Retired
- For HAG level Officers: Rs. 182200-224100/at Level-15 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- For SAG level Officers: Rs. 144200-218200/- at Level-14 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Officers working in Non-Functional HAG/SAG may also apply.
- The officer should have varied experience of working in Railway Electrical department/Rolling Stock maintenance and Operations and should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment.
- Hands on knowledge on various computer applications, relating to the job is desirable. Officer should be free from D&AR and Vigilance enquiry.
- Max. 59 years for Direct Recruitment.
- Max. 55 years for Deputation basis.
- Max. 61 years for Post-Retirement Contractual Engagement basis.
Process of Selection for DMRC Recruitment 2022
- The screening methodology for candidates applying on DR basis, shall comprise of Personal Interview and Medical examination (Executive Technical category).
- Candidates will have to pass through the Screening process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation will be final on this issue.
- The screening process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates
Pay and allowances for DMRC Recruitment 2022
Application Procedure for DMRC Recruitment 2022
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope superscribing the Name of the Post on the cover prominently, latest by 12/08/2022 , through speed post to the following address, or, e-mail the scanned copy of the duly filled in Application Form, along with scanned copies of all other documents sought (as stated in the Application Form) to:[email protected] , by indicating the Advt. No., in the subject of e-mail:
Address: Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.