Pepsico Hiring; Check Post and Other Details
Pepsico is hiring an experienced Assistant Manager – Pricing at their Hyderabad location to ensure delivering below work tasks adhering to SLAs and OLAs and promo data ingestion in Pepsico internal systems and customer external portals for trade planning, demand planning.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Contract management which is an agreement between retailer and Pepsico to be managed end to end for upcoming promotions.
- Update TPM events , Deal sheets and New item maintenance based on promotions discussion with retailers and price changes.
- Processing and reconciliations of Payments/Deduction invoices and monitor approvals from Stakeholders and its timeliness
- Communicate Risks and Opportunities to Sales team /Control/Finance.
- Validate Tactic pricing with Pricing Grids for any discrepancy in accruals and invoice
- Payments and funding tracking for vendors
- Manage expectations through verbal and written interactions with internal teams that includes sales, Finance and Control
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely payment data in accordance with agreed service level agreements (SLA)
Qualifications for this job:
- 2-5 years of experience in Operations Finance/Sales
- Bachelor’s in commerce/business administration/marketing or Finance.
- Prior Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company experience preferred
- Analytical Skills: Good data skills and ability work through large data sets
- Communication: Strong communication skills and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, responsive and results driven
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF