Philips Hiring CA, CMA, MBA
Philips is hiring an experienced Accounting Specialist at their Chennai location. This role gives a full insight into the book closure activity of Philips and how it interacts with downstream and upstream activities. You will play a key role in bringing in the consolidated numbers for publishing
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Ensure that the accounting is done accurately and on time.
- Review that all balances are correctly held and that adequate reconciliations are available with appropriate documentation
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations based on IFRS
- Preparation & Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Prepare & share documentation/samples for audit
- Responsible for managing 3rd party colleagues on transactional activities.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement projects and drive standardization as per goals.
- Provide commentary for the variances in Trial Statement Review & lead TSR calls as & when required
- Achieving RTR Goals & Key performance Indicators
Qualifications for this job:
- CA/CMA fresher or MBA Finance/ Semi qualified Finance professionals eg: CA, CMA etc with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Good in Microsoft excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, penchant for bringing new ideas and looking for continuous improvements
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF