Job Update: B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA Vacancy at American Express
American Express is hiring an experienced Lead Analyst at their Gurgaon location. The Entity Submissions & Consolidations team provides support for the standard submissions to all the entities / markets. The incumbent will be responsible for review of the submission to ensure completeness, correctness & adherence to timelines. The consolidated information is shared with the External Reporting team & also consumed internally for regulatory reports preparations.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Understand regulatoryreporting requirements and apply/implement the same to the reports
- Handling of FRX related activities and the tasks associated with it
- To support in Entity submissions and consolidations process and also in the preparation of DOC reporting
- Follow the established controls and checks to ensure integrity of the information collected including documenting process/entity specific knowledge.
- Collaborate with multiple partners across Controllership, Business Unit and other organizations to source information and deliver on customer expectations.
- Expected to quickly gain detailed understanding of inputs, processes, controls, flows, metrics, risks, and outputs of the process area.
- Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives and maintain high accuracy and productivity standards
- Understand RRD platform, architecture and the report logics build to maintain and run automated reports
- Ensure that all deadlines are continually met
- Support special projects as needed, including enhancing policies and procedures around the regulatory reporting process.
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Qualifications for this Job:
- Commerce graduate or MBA
- 2+ years of relevant experience in financial accounting or reporting processes.
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Self-driven, team player, have analytical skills and inclination for process improvement
- Good analytical skills and inclination of process improvement
- Understanding of accounting and legal entities
- Must be proficient in MS Applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of Automation & Testing Preferred
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.