RCFL Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Vacancy Details, Eligibility and How to Apply Here
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2022: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL), invites applications for the post of Officer (Marketing) in the Officer’s category. The total number of Vacancies is 18 including 3 PWBD posts. The upper Age Limit as on 01.04.2022 for the Unreserved Category is 34 years.
The last date to apply is 12.08.2022 till 5:00 pm. The application fee is Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) for General, OBC and EWS category candidates whereas SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Check other details about the RCFL Recruitment 2022 below:
Post: Officer (Marketing) Grade E1
No. of Vacancies– 18
Eligibility for RCFL Recruitment 2022
Qualification and Experience
- Regular and full-time UGC/AICTE recognized Science/Engineering /Agriculture graduate of a minimum of 3/4 years’ duration, and
- 2 years Regular and full-time UGC/AICTE recognized Post graduation degree in one of the following: –
- MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major)/MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/ MBA (Agri. Business Management) (If the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet/Degree certificate, the letter from the college/University specifying the specialization will be required.)
- The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in the Final year of post-graduation degree. (55% for SC/ST category candidates).
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit as on 01.04.2022:
- Unreserved category/EWS- 34 years
- SC / ST Category – 39 years
- OBC Category – 37 years
- PWBD Category (General) – 44 years
- PWBD Category (SC/ ST) – 49 years
- PWBD Category (OBC) – 47 years
- The selection process for the positions of Officer (Marketing) comprises of Computer Based Online Objective Test and Personal Interview.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. The duration of the test will be ninety (90) minutes consisting of 100 questions out of which 50 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree /relevant qualification of the relevant discipline of two marks each and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/Awareness of one mark each.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- The interview will be conducted based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for a personal interview
- The final selection will have 80% weightage from the Online Test 80% and the personal Interview will carry 20% weightage.
How to Apply for RCFL Recruitment 2022
- The candidates can apply online only.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The eligible and interested candidates may go to the RCF website “–HR Then Recruitment”- Click on the option “Apply Online” to register, apply online and make payment.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
- Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates will begin on 23.07.2022 at 8:00 am and the last date for online registration of application by candidates is 12.08.2022 at 5:00 pm.
Note: In case the applicant needs any assistance, the same can be raised through ‘Grievance Link’. Candidates are advised to visit the RCF website for downloading call letters for the online tests. Intimation for downloading call letters will also be sent through email/SMS.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon