Empanelment of Mediators for Airports Authority of India
The Airports Authority of India plans to create a panel of arbitrators who can resolve disagreements arising from the many contracts that were signed between AAI and its joint venture partners, contractors, and other stakeholders.
As a result, AAI is looking for applicants who are interested in mediating conflicts involving legal difficulties, contract management, and infrastructure projects related to the aviation industry, among other things.
Check Details Below for AAI Empanelment
How To Apply:
Only online applications using the AAI website’s prescribed form are accepted by candidates. The link will be active from August 5th at 9:30 AM through August 22nd at 6:00 PM, both dates inclusive. Any other method of application submission will not be allowed.
In case of any query, the following nodal officers may be contacted:
(i) Ms. Bhavya M. Kumar, SM(Law)
(ii) Ms. Tanya Rohilla, AM(Law)
011-24632950 ext. 2485, 2639, 2483, 2488
Terms And Conditions for Empanelment
The panel’s term will last for three (3) years from the date of empanelment, although AAI reserves the right to extend it for an additional three (3) years. However, AAI retains the authority to remove the panel before the three years have passed. Additionally, AAI retains the right to enlarge the panel as needed at any moment while it is still active. Empanelment, payment, and other terms and conditions are subject to the AAI Mediation Policy, which will be available on the AAI website starting on August 5, 2022.
The following are Eligible to Apply:
- Retired, Supreme Court & High Court Judges;
- Retired, Secretary & Additional Secretary to Government of India,
- Chief Secretary & Additional Chief Secretary of State Government;
- Retired, Chairman, AAI and Board Member, AAI;
- Retired, Director General & Additional Director General of CPWD, PWD MES;
- Retired, Chairman & Members of Railway Board;
- Independent External Monitors deputed by CVC for AAI for the cases where they were/are IEM.
- Law Officers retired from PSUs/ Government Department to the level of General Manager & above.
- The applicant should be below 70 years of age as on 01.07.2022.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.