NMPB Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale up to Rs. 112400, Check Post, Last Date and How to Apply Here
NMPB Recruitment 2022: The National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB) has invited Applications from the Officers duly meeting the Eligibility Criteria for the Post Accountant. Those Officers, who convincingly qualify and satisfy the Eligibility Benchmark in respect of Accountant’s Post On Deputation Or Absorption Basis in the National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy). There is only 01 Vacancy earmarked for the Accountant Post. The Last Date for Candidates’ applying in Offline Mode closes on the 60th Day post issuance of the NMPB Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2022 dated 8th August 2022.
Testimony and Testimonials Essential to accompany the Filled-up Application Form together with the “Certificate” issued by the Forwarding Authority (To be filled by the Parent Office or Department) certifying as narrated hereunder:
1. Certified that the Details furnished by the Applicant have been checked and verified from the Available Records and that the same have been found to be Correct.
2. Certified that the Candidate is Eligible for the Post as per the Conditions mentioned in the Recruitment Advertisement.
3. It is also certified that No Vigilance Case is either Pending OR being contemplated against the Applicant. The Integrity of the Applicant is also Certified.
4. Photocopies of Complete and up-to-date CR Dossier of the Officer’s Preceding 05 (Five) Years’ duly attested on each Page Enclosed herewith.
5. No Major or Minor Penalty has been imposed on the Concerned Officer during the Preceding 10 Years.
Selection (Absorption) Methodology:
Only Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories shall be Eligible to be considered for Appointment on Absorption basis in the National Medicinal Plants Board under the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy)
Name of the Organization: The National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy)
Name of the Designated Post: Accountant: 01 Vacancy
Pay Scale: Non-Gazetted Matrix One Post of Accountant in Level-6 of Rs.35400 up to Rs. 112400
Maximum Age: 56 Years
A) 1) Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA) Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) in Pay Matrix Level-4 Rs.25500 up to Rs.81000 with 08-Years’ Regular service in the Grade and having successfully completed Nine Week’s Training Course in Cash and Accounts from the Institute of Directorate Training and Management (IDTM) or Equivalent; And
2) Either having 02 Years’ Experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget Work; Or
B) The Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories (UTs).
A.1) holding a similar Post on a Regular Basis in the Parent Cadre or Department; And
2) With 06 Years’ Service in the Grade rendered Post-Appointment thereto on a Regular Basis in Level 5 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 29200 up to Rs. 92300 or Equivalent in the Parent Cadre or Department; And
B.1) Who have successfully completed Nine Weeks’ Training in Cash and Accounts from the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) or any Equivalent Course; And
2) Should have Two Years’ Serving Experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget Works.
How to Apply for NMPB Accountant Recruitment 2022
1. Log on to The National Medicinal Plants Board Website www.nmpb.nic.in
2. Download the Application Format Specimen
3. Re-typewrite the Specimen Application Proforma and fill up with Correct Information.
4. Ready the Testimonials Club the duly completed Application and Mandatory Testimonials put together in the Envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of Accountant on Deputation/Absorption Basis”
Send through Registered Post/Speed Post addressed to [The National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), The Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Indian Red-Cross Society Annexe Building, 1, Red-Cross Road, New Delhi 110 001
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.