ESIC Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 216144, Check Post, Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply Here
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is inviting qualified candidates for Walk-in interviews for the engagement of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on a contractual basis for a period of One year (extendable up to Three years) at ESlC Medical College and Hospital, Kalaburagi. Candidates who are interested in applying for this job post should attend the walk-in interview on 07.09.2022 at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Kalaburagi.
All the details regarding this job post are given in this article such as ESIC Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Application fee, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
Vacancy Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. Professor: 08 vacancies
2. Associate Professor: 22 vacancies
3. Assistant Professor: 39 vacancies
Note: Reservation of candidates with Benchmark Disability (PWD) will be made in accordance with the Government of India’s current guidelines. If no candidates in these categories are available, the vacancies will be filled from a panel of candidates who attend the walk-in-interview in order to provide essential services to the Medical College and to meet MCI standards.
Salary Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. Professor: Rs.216144
2. Associate Professor: Rs.143731
3. Assistant Professor: Rs.123485
4. To get the detailed information regarding this job post candidates are suggested to go to the official notification.
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. The maximum age limit should not be more than 69 years.
2. Age relaxation should be given as per the government’s rules and regulations.
Application Fee for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. SC/ST/Female candidates: Nil
2. All other categories: Rs.225
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews conducted by a duly appointed selection board.
2. 50% of the total marks would be considered for selection eligibility Criteria.
3. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the personal interview.
4. Interested candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022
1. The candidate may walk-in and register for an interview on September 7, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. After 10:30 a.m., no candidates will be entertained.
2. All qualified candidates should apply using the application form attached with the advertisement.
3. On the day of the Walk-ill-Interview, candidates must provide all original documents pertaining to the parameters filled out in the form.
4. Interested candidates are requested to report to the venue by 9 AM on the scheduled date.
5. Please bring all the following relevant Original certificates and their self-attested photocopies (I set), 2 copies of passport size photographs, and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.