RITES Recruitment 2022 for Team Leader: Check Post, Age Limit, Qualification, and How to Apply Here
RITES Recruitment 2022: The applications are invited for the post of “Consultant” filling up the position of “Team Leader Cum Sr. Construction Management Specialist” as professionals with a Civil Engineering background and Mode of Selection on an interview basis. RITES Limited Schedule ‘A’ Enterprise of Government of India, is providing Consultancy Services in the Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports, Urban Transport, and Ropeways sector.
The maximum Age Limit for applying for the post is 65 years as of the date of 01.08.2022. Applicants are requested to register themselves on the RITES website in the registration format available under Career Section and registration for Consultant/Expert on the RITES website http://www.rites.com and submit a printout of the same and self-attested copies along with documents in a prescribed Proforma (Annexure-I) within 07 days of Notification out.
Check The Minimum Educational Qualification for RITES Recruitment 2022
1. Graduate in Civil engineering from a Recognized University.
2. Total Professional Experience of 35 years in Handling Highway Contract.
3. At least 26 years experience as Team Leader/Deputy Team Leader/Resident Engineer/Project Manager/Superintending Engineer or equivalent or similar capacity in Highway Project.
4. TL must have handled as Team Leader/Dy. Team Leader or similar capacity of at least 2 project Construction Supervision of Highways (Minimum 30 Km with 8 – lane/Expressway or 40 KM with 6-Lane or 50 KM with 4 Lane.
5. TL must have handled as Team Leader or Similar capacity of at least 2 projects of project preparation of major highway project of four- laning/six- laning/Expressway.
Note – The appointment shall be purely on a contractual basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. The actual deployment will be subject to the approval of the client.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.