MyGov Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility and Roles and Responsibilities Here
MyGov Recruitment 2022: MyGov is hiring experienced professionals for the Associate/ Senior Associate – Social Media Content Writer positions. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The interested candidate who has an experience of 3-4 Years in research, content writing, and social media content writing will be given preference. Details about MyGov can be seen at https://MyGov.in.
The candidate will be under probation for the first 3 months from the date of joining. It is not mandatory for MyGov to offer the candidate a regular contract after the completion of the probation period. The period of probation can be reduced or increased by MyGov and shall be solely based upon the candidate’s performance. After the successful completion of the initial contract period, the regular contract will be given.
All the details regarding this job post is given in this article such as MyGov Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Eligibility, Roles, and Responsibilities & much more.
Qualifications & Experience for MyGov Recruitment 2022
Education: Min. Graduate preferably BA (English Honours) and should be fluent in working on Ms Office and Social Media platform
Experience: 3-4 Years in research, content writing, and social media content writing.
Vacancy count for MyGov Recruitment 2022
MyGov Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details, as well as other information about MyGov Recruitment 2022, are provided here. The vacancy for MyGov Recruitment 2022 is 01.
Roles and Responsibilities for MyGov Recruitment 2022
1. Generate reports based on social media tools on a regular basis.
2. Research industry-related topics.
3. Write clear marketing copy to promote MyGov activities.
4. Write, proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
5. Coordinate with video and design teams to work on daily basis.
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
7. Promote content on social media.
8. Identify trends and recommend new ideas.
9. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
10. Update website content as needed.
11. Measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
12. Monitor trends in social media and emerging trends/ best practices and provide effective recommendations.
13. Research conversations across social media platforms and analyze trends.
Additional Requirements for MyGov Recruitment 2022
1. Should have exposure to social media tools.
2. Excellent multi-tasking, time-management, and communication skills.
3. Working knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms and best practices.
4. Understanding of Public policy issues
5. Good understanding of SEO principles
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.