Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022: Monthly Pay Rs.142400, Check Post, Eligibility and How to Apply Here
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Online Registration Application (ORA) from the Candidates convincingly fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) in the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) under the Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs. Those, who deem to having fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria for Jr Scientific Officer, may apply for the same through Online Registration Application (ORA).
There is 01 Vacancy earmarked for the Post Junior Scientific Officer. The End Date for Candidates’ Online Application Registration is set to end on 1st September 2022 (01.09.2022) as notified in the UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2022.
Selection Methodology: The Union Public Service Commission, in the event of the Applications in larger number received from the Applicants/ Candidates, the Union Public Service Commission shall adopt the Shortlisting Criteria to restrict the number of the Candidates to be called for appearing Interviews to a Reasonable Number by Any or More of the Methodologies as mentioned hereunder:
1) “On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all Desirable Qualifications (DQs) if more than one Desirable Qualification has been prescribed”.
2) On the basis of Higher Educational Qualifications than the Minimum Prescribed in the Advertisement.
3) On the basis of Higher Experience in the relevant field than the Minimum Experience Prescribed in the Advertisement.
4) By counting the Prior Professional Work-Experience before or Post-acquisition of the Essential Qualifications.
5) By invoking the Prior Work Experience even in cases where there is No Experience mentioned Either as Essential Qualification (EQ) Or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
6) By holding a Recruitment Test (RT).
In view of the fore-stated Conditions, the Candidate should therefore mention all His or Her Qualifications and Experience in the relevant Field over and above the Minimum Qualifications.
The Union Public Service Commission shall conduct the Selection Process as enumerated in the subsequent Part of the UPSC Recruitment 2022.
1) The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in the Interviews (100 Marks), irrespective of whether the Selection is made only through Interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Interview, shall remain:
2) Minimum Qualifying Marks: i) Un-Reserved Minimum Qualifying 50 Marks to be secured out of Aggregate 100 Marks. ii) Economically Weaker Sections 50 Marks. iii) Other Backward Community: 45 Marks, iv) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): 40 Marks.
3) In the cases where Selection is conducted through Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Personal Interview, the Candidate will have to achieve the Minimum Level of Suitability in their respective Categories at the Interview Stage.
Check Below-Given Eligibility Details about UPSC Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department: Central Forensic Science Laboratory under the Directorate of Forensic Science Services in the Ministry of Home Affairs
Name of the Designated Post: Junior Scientific Officer in the Central Forensic Science Laboratory: 01 Vacancy
Scale of Pay: Level-07 (Rs.44900 to Rs.142400)
Age Limit: General Category Candidates to NOT exceed 33 Years. *However, the Upper Age remains Relaxable for Regularly Appointed Central Government/Union Territory Government Servant up to Five (05) Years as per the Instructions/Order issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Check Below-Given Details about MHA Recruitment for Jr Scientific Officer
Eligibility Criteria (As On 01.09.2022)
Designated Post: Junior Scientific Officer in the Central Forensic Science Laboratory in Directorate of Forensic Science Services under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA): 01 Vacancy
Posting and Nature of Post: General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. The Post is Permanent.
Pay Scale: Level-07 (Rs.44900 to Rs 142400) in Pay Matrix as per CCS (R.P.) Rules, 2016. (Total Emoluments excluding TA & HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.44900/- P.M. Plus DA as Applicable)
Upper Age Limit: Not to exceed 33 Years. The Age remains Relaxable for Regularly Appointed Central/Union Territory Government Servants up to 05 Years as per the Government of India issued Instructions/Orders from time to time. For Age concessions applicable to other categories of Applicants, ‘Instructions and Additional Information for Candidates in respect of Recruitment by Selection are available for viewing. As regards Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be Upper Age is relaxable by 05-years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of Applications the continuous Service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is Minimum Six Months Post-attestation. This Upper Age relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their Initial Period of Assignment of Five Years of the Military Service and whose Assignment has been extended beyond 05 Years as on the Closing Date of Online Registration of Application and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues Certificates that they will be released within 03 Months on Selection from the Date of Receipt of Offer of Appointment. The Candidates claiming Age relaxation under this Para would need to submit/produce a Certificate in the prescribed Proforma at the time of Viva voce to the Union Public Service Commission.
Essential Qualification(s): The Applicant should essentially have the following Qualifications.
1) Education: Masters Degree, i.e., (M.Sc.) in Physics or Applied Physics Or Computer Science Or Electronics or Forensic Science with Physics as one of the Main Subjects during all 03 Years of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Level from any Duly-Recognized University.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engg) Or B. Tech. (Civil or Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science or Instrumentation) or Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Information Technology or Electronics and Electrical Engineering (EEE) from any Duly Recognized University.
2) Experience: 03 (Three) Years’ Experience in the Research and Analytical Work in the field of Physics in any Central Organization and State Organisation Or any Duly Recognized Institute or University or Forensic Science Laboratories under the Central Government and State Government.
Note: Fore-stated Qualifications, with reference to the Candidates otherwise well-qualified, remain Relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission.
3) Desirable Qualification(s): Experience of working in the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL).
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
i) The Candidates shall need to pay an Application Fee Rs. 25.00 (Rupees Twenty-five only) only either by remitting the Application Fee in any Branch of the State Bank of India in Cash or by using the Net-banking Facility of the State Bank of India or through Visa or Master Credit Card or Debit Card.
ii) SC/ST/PwBD/Woman Candidates under any Community remain exempt from the Application Fee Payment.
How to Apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer
Step 01: Visit UPSC Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
Step 02: Log in to UPSC ORA Link https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/
Step 03: Carefully Read the Online Application/Registration Instructions. Have the Testimonials together with Scanned Signature, Passport-size photographs to be uploaded.
Step 04: Proceed with Online Registration Application Process following the Instructions on the Online Registration Application Portal. Scan Signature and Most-recent Passport-size Photographs for uploading. Ready Self-attested Documents, including Photograph and Signature to be uploaded.
Click Here to Read UPSC’s MHA Recruitment Notification 2022
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for the Informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment Guarantee. The Recruitment is to be done as per the Official Recruitment Process of the Company or the Organization posted Recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any Fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe nor its Affiliates accepts any Liability/ies for any Loss or Damage of any kind arising out of any information in this Article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.