UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Salary up 9 Lakhs, Check Post, Annual Salary, Qualification, and How to Apply Here
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Applications have been invited for the Post of “SENIOR ANALYST” under the Department of National Institute for Smart Government (NISG). It is a not-for-profit company set up in 2002 by the Government of India (GoI) on the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model with the Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) as its Chairman. NISG is shaped as an institution of excellence in e-governance to assist governments in ushering in smart governance, process reforms, and digitalization. NISG has been at the forefront of e-governance initiatives in India and contributed towards improvement in government processes and establishment of service delivery systems resulting in faster and simpler service delivery to end-users including citizens and businesses.
Job Profile for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
1. Providing support for data analytics on Aadhaar services.
2. Coordination with stakeholders for promoting the usage of Aadhaar authentication services in permissible businesses, Aadhaar-based payments systems, etc.
3. Providing support for consultation with various stakeholders including banks/regulatory bodies etc.
4. Providing support for the preparation of various reports, monitoring of performance indicators, etc. Any other related tasks may be required from time to time.
Last Date of receiving the Application – 13.09.2022
Check Post, Annual CTC, Qualification, and Other details for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
Post Name for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
Annual CTC for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
4 Lac to 9 Lac
Educational Qualification for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
Experience for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
1. 4+ years of experience in project management preferably in the areas of the FINTECH sector.
2. Experience working in Govt. funded projects will be an added advantage.
3. Proficient in MS Office, data analysis, and other program management tools.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.