Department of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility, Qualification, and How to Apply Here
Department of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022: Applications have been invited for the posts of OSDs in MEA on a deputation basis. The Officer is expected to carry out the implementation of the Government of India’s projects in foreign countries. Ministry of External Affairs has circulated vacancies for two posts in Level 13 of the pay matrix to fill up on a deputation basis from amongst the Central Government officers.
Completed application should be sent through the proper channel in the prescribed Pro-forma to Under Secretary (PA-III/Cadre), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 4092, Jawahar Lai Nehru Bhawan, New Delhi. The duly completed application should be sent along with it.
1. Up-to-date copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A Officer.
2. Cadre clearance
3. Vigilance Clearance
4. Details of minor/major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority for the last 10 years, if any.
5. Statement of Bio-data in the prescribed Pro-forma (as per Annexure) in duplicate copy signed by the volunteering officer and forwarded through proper channel.
Job Profile for DoPT Recruitment 2022
1. Co-ordination within MEA, Exim Bank, with implementation agencies, project management consultants (PMCs)
2. Missions and Posts abroad, other Gol
3. Ministries/Departments, Foreign Government
4. Ministries/Organisations who are implementing the projects for timely and effective project implementation.
5. Reviewing and reporting on the progress of project implementation.
6. Examination and Processing of financial proposals.
7. Audit procedure and reports.
8. Financial evaluation and accounting of Govt. of India projects, and consultancy agreements.
The Last of Submitting the Application is 08.09.2022
Check Post, Eligibility, Qualification, and Other details here
Post Name with the Level Pay for DoPT Recruitment 2022
OSD – Level 13 of the Pay Matrix
Educational Qualification for DoPT Recruitment 2022
1. Post-Graduate/Graduate in Engineering Discipline(preferably in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
3. PG Diploma in Project Management International Law [Science and Technology/Management or related disciplines are desirable]
Desirable Skills for DoPT Recruitment 2022
1. Good managerial and interpersonal skills.
2. Able to liaise effectively with Gol/Pvt. companies/agencies or foreign government entities.
3. Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
4. Familiar with Information Technology applications and tools.
5. Good writing and analytical skills and experience in policy making.
6. Experience in speech writing, analytical writing, and preparing negotiation strategy and Familiarity with Gol rules and regulations.
Desired Experience for DoPT Recruitment 2022
1. At least three years of experience in Project Management in
2. India/Overseas(PQ, Tendering, Project Administration/Monitoring/Execution, etc.)
3. Experience in handling infrastructure and capacity-building projects within India/Overseas
4. Experience in convening, liaising/chairing meetings with various Line Ministries/Departments of Gol, Think Tank, and International organizations.
Note – It would be mandatory to serve the deputation term and premature relieving would not be considered except in rare or exceptional circumstances.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.