Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale Rs.177500 pm, Check Post, and How to Apply
Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited Online Registration Applications from the Candidates having duly satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the Post Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division). There is 01 Vacancy earmarked for the Post Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) in the Department of Culture under the Anthropological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture.
Those, who deem to have met the Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Anthropologist, are keen to apply for the same, may submit the Applications on Online Registration Application (ORA) Portal. The End Date for Candidates’ Online Application Registration shall close on 15th September 2022 (15.09.2022) as notified in the UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2022.
Selection Methodology: The Union Public Service Commission, in the event of the Applications in larger number received from the Applicants/ Candidates, the Union Public Service Commission shall adopt the Shortlisting Criteria to restrict the number of Candidates to be called for appearing Interviews to a Reasonable Number by Any or More of the Methodologies as mentioned hereunder:
1) “On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all Desirable Qualifications (DQs) if more than one Desirable Qualification has been prescribed”.
2) On the basis of Higher Educational Qualifications than the Minimum Prescribed in the Advertisement.
3) On the basis of Higher Experience in the relevant field than the Minimum Experience Prescribed in the Advertisement.
4) By counting the Prior Professional Work-Experience before or Post-acquisition of the Essential Qualifications.
5) By invoking the Prior Work Experience even in cases where there is No Experience mentioned Either as Essential Qualification (EQ) Or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
6) By holding a Recruitment Test (RT).
In view of the fore-stated Conditions, the Candidate should therefore mention all His or Her Qualifications and Experience in the relevant Field over and above the Minimum Qualifications.
01. The Category-wise Minimum Level of Suitability in the Interviews (100 Marks), irrespective of whether the Selection is made only through Interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Interview, shall remain:
02. Minimum Qualifying Marks: a) Un-Reserved Minimum Qualifying 50 Marks to be secured out of Aggregate 100 Marks. b) Economically Weaker Sections 50 Marks. c) Other Backward Community: 45 Marks, c) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): 40 Marks.
03. In the cases where Selection is conducted through Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the Personal Interview, the Candidate will have to achieve the Minimum Level of Suitability in their respective Categories at the Interview Stage.
Check Below-Given Eligibility Details about UPSC Recruitment 2022
Designated Post: Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division): 01 Vacancy
Pay Scale: Level-10 (Rs.56100 to Rs 177500)
Upper Age Limit: Not to exceed 38 Years. Relaxable for Regularly Appointed Central/Union Territory Government Servants up to 05 Years as per the Government of India issued Instructions/Orders from time to time. For Age concessions applicable to other categories of Applicants, ‘Instructions and Additional Information for Candidates in respect of Recruitment by Selection are available for viewing. As regards Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be Upper Age is relaxable by 05-years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of Applications the continuous Service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is Minimum Six Months Post-attestation. This Upper Age relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their Initial Period of Assignment of Five Years of the Military Service and whose Assignment has been extended beyond Five Years as on the End Date of Online Registration of Application and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues Certificates that they will be released within 3 Months on Selection from the date of Receipt of Offer of Appointment. The Candidates claiming Age relaxation under this Para would need to submit/produce a Certificate in the prescribed Proforma to the Union Public Service Commission.
Essential Qualification(s): The Applicant should have the following Essential Qualifications.
1) Education: Masters Degree in Anthropology from any duly recognized University with more than 50% Papers in Cultural Anthropology in the Final Year Examination.
2) Experience: 03 (Three) Years’ Research Experience in Anthropology in any Central Organization and State Organisation Or any Duly Recognized Institute or University or Forensic Science Laboratories under the Central Government and State Government.
Note: Fore-stated Qualifications are Relaxable at UPSC’s discretion in case of the Candidates otherwise well-qualified.
How to Apply for UPSC Ministry of Culture Anthropologist
1) Visit UPSC Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
2) Log in to UPSC ORA Link https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/
3) Carefully Read the Online Application/Registration Instructions.
4) Apply following the Instructions on the Online Registration Application Portal. Scan Signature and Most-recent Passport-size Photographs for uploading. Ready Self-attested Documents, including Photograph and Signature to be uploaded.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:
i) The Candidates shall need to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 25.00 (Rupees Twenty-five only) only either by remitting the Application Fee in any Branch of the State Bank of India in Cash or by using the Net-banking Facility of the State Bank of India or through Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
ii) SC/ST/PwBD/Woman Candidates under any Community remain exempt from the Application Fee Payment.
Click Here to Read UPSC’s Ministry of Culture Anthropologist Recruitment Notification 2022
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.