NHSRC Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 120000, Check Posts and Procedure to Apply Here
NHSRC Recruitment 2022: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is looking for qualified candidates for the Consultant – Healthcare Technology (Health Technology Assessment) position. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The interested candidate who has a Graduation in Engineering /Biological sciences/ Medicine with Post-Graduation/ Qualification in Health Economics or Public Health will be preferred.
All the details regarding this job post is given in this article such as NHSRC Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile & much more.
Roles & Responsibilities for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
1. Undertaking literature review on healthcare technologies.
2. Collecting information on efficacy of technologies based on published data from trials, studies and product package inserts.
3. Framing the model parameters and conducting primary data collection for the research.
4. Analysis of data/market research on technology costs and pricing.
5. Review of safety aspects of technologies based on secondary literature.
6. Review of legal, ethical, and social impacts of healthcare technologies.
7. Writing of Health Technology Assessment Reports.
8. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time in the division or required by Executive Director, NHSRC
Competencies and Experience for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
1. Graduation in Engineering/Biological sciences/ Medicine with Post-Graduation/Qualification in Health Economics or Public Health.
2. Training/Experience on Health Technology Assessment including systematic review and health economic modeling.
3. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Health Technology Assessment.
4. Published work in the area of health technology assessments or Economic evaluation or meta-analysis of published studies/ trials on devices is desirable.
5. Previous experience in compilation of health technology assessment reports is desirable.
6. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
7. Good communication and presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
8. Knowledge in Health systems development desirable.
9. Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
Age Limit Details for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: 40 Years (maximum age will be counted from the last date for receiving the applications).
Work Location for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands-on experience of public health canvas of states and districts.
Salary Details for NHSRC Recruitment 2022
Remuneration Range: Between Rs.60000 to Rs.120000.
How to Apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete the online application, which can be found on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Only applications in the prescribed online application format will be accepted. The deadline for applications is September 14, 2022.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.