SBI Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Officers: Vacancies 19, Monthly Salary Up to 78230, Check How to Apply
SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointments for various posts for Specialist Cadre Officers on regular basis for 3 Posts Manager (Data ScientistSpecialist), Dy. Manager (Data ScientistSpecialist), and System Office. The place of Posting will be Navi Mumbai. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on SBI Bank’s website.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interviews. There are currently 19 vacancies available. The opening date for online application is 31 August 2022 and the Closing date is 20 September 2022. The Candidates are required to upload all necessary documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience, etc. failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
Below are more details about SBI Recruitment
Vacancy Details for SBI Recruitment 2022
Pay scale for SBI Recruitment 2022
MMGS-II Rs. (48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810)
MMGS-III Rs. (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230)
Note: The scale of pay applicable to the respective grade are furnished above. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility, other perquisites etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Qualification Required for SBI Recruitment 2022
Manager (Data Scientist- Specialist): B. Tech or B.E./M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science/IT/Data Science/Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Dy. Manager (Data Scientist- Specialist): B. Tech or B.E./M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science/IT/Data Science/Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
System Officer (Specialist)- (i. Database Administrator ii. Application Administrator iii. System Administrator): B. Tech or B.E./M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Job Profile for SBI Recruitment 2022
1. Software installation, configuration and maintenance
2. Install, configure and manage cluster based database setup’s in Oracle or Cloud database or NoSQL database
3. Data migration o Realtime data synchronization technology implementation and maintenance
4. Database Backup and Recovery management
5. Security: Implementing and monitoring best practices to minimize risks
6. Capacity Planning
7. Performance Monitoring: Monitoring databases of performance issues and implementing corrective /preventive
8. controls for performance improvement
9. Database Tuning: Proactively tune a system based on application and usage instead of waiting until a problem
10. Troubleshooting: Quickly understand and respond to problems when they occur.
11. DC/DR server configuration set-up, maintenance and capacity planning
12. Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading: Efficiently importing large volumes of data that have been Extracted from multiple systems into a data warehouse environment.
13. Specialized Data Handling: Managing a very large database (VLDB) may require higher-level skills and additional monitoring and tuning to maintain efficiency.
Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
ii. Click on the respective link “Upload”
iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Clicking the ‘Upload’ button.
v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on shortlisting and interviews.
How To Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022
Candidates should have a valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of the result. It will help him/her in getting call letters/Interview advices etc. by email.
Interview: The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.