Finance isn’t just the part of the business that funds initiatives and tracks expenses. It’s an ethic. It’s the inherent need to maximize return on investment. Every company looks to make a profit, have a successful exit, or please its investors.
For growth-minded companies, finance also is about proving that your ideas are viable, sustainable, and market-ready. Tipalti Illuminate will bring finance leaders together to share what it takes to succeed and Finance’s critical perspective and central role in this journey.
Tipalti will kick things off with a keynote from Billy Beane, the Oakland A’s Executive VP of Baseball Operations and Moneyball icon. Beane’s inspirational opening will be followed by a host of insightful workshops, sessions and network opportunities.
In addition, CPAs will be eligible to get four CPE credits (field of study: Management Services). The credits will be issued by CPAacademy.org, a sponsor of continuing professional education with NASBA.
To be eligible, you must remain logged into the session and respond to the attendance checks. CPAacademy.org will send a notification when your CPE certificates are available up to a week following the conclusion of the event. Please note, State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
With Illuminate, you get:
- How Women are Setting the Pace in Finance
- Your Finance Tech Stack: Build to Scale (CPE)
- How to Build the Finance Team of the Future
- Get Smarter about Cash Flow and Spend (CPE)
Accounts Payable Sessions:
- AP Tax Compliance: KPMG Reveals Proven Processes (CPE)
- How CFOs Can Build a Recession-Proof Strategy
- Steps to a Successful Global AP Strategy (CPE)
- Optimize Invoice Processing
Global Partner Payment Sessions:
- How to Improve Your Global Payments Game
- Emerging Trends in the Global Payments Landscape
- Tips to Attract & Retail Global Creators
- Set Up Payment Processing
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.