I always find it interesting that at least 50% of what Insightful Accountant readers are researching comes from our archive of articles rather than current ones. Readers are always looking for answers and will search for their questions only to find that “Murph wrote something on that three years ago” or “Insightful Accountant published a story about that five years ago.”
Sometimes, readers are trying to resolve a problem. Other times, they are installing a new version of software a year or two down the road and are looking for install tips or help on a feature they hadn’t previously used.
No matter what our readers are searching for, we know that a lot of them rely on articles from our archives for those answers. — Murph
So, here are the 22 most read articles from our archives during 2022, rather than features published during 2022. The stories are ranked 1-22:
- Meet the New QuickBooks Online Advanced Desktop App for Microsoft Windows
- 10 Personality Traits Every Accountant Should Have
- Accounting Schedules – A Must for Better Financial Reporting!
- QuickBooks Online Audit Log Does and Doesn’t
- Excel Options ‘Grayed Out’ when Exporting from QuickBooks Desktop
- More About QBO-Accountant Books Review (formerly Month-end Review)
- QuickBooks Desktop 2021 – Advanced Bank Feeds
- QuickBooks Desktop 2022: Customize & Email Bill Payment Stubs
- Why Business Writing is Important for Accountants
- Intuit Releases Initial Pricing for 2022 QuickBooks Desktop Product Line
- Capital, Equity or Retained Earnings? Nomenclature Matters
- New QuickBooks Online Accountant Permissions for Adding Third-Party Apps to QuickBooks Online
- Adjusting Sales Tax Payable by Sales Tax Item In QuickBooks
- Request and Accept Deposits on Estimates in QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop 2022: Accounts Payable Approvals for Enterprise Solutions
- New Email Error Plaguing QuickBooks Desktop Users of Outlook
- Troubleshooting Webmail Authorization Error in QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop 2022: Send Payment Links
- QuickBooks Desktop 2021 – Customize Payment Receipts
- Payroll and Accrual Entries: The Simple and the Complex
- Removing and Unwanted QuickBooks Desktop Download
- Common Year-end Adjustments
As I was compiling this list, I actually found myself reading some of these articles again myself. Hey, this is pretty good stuff. You should definitely give them a read, especially if you missed them the first time around.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.