Staying on top of employment law is a continuing challenge. And tackling the constantly evolving laws and regulations across federal, state and local levels can feel stressful and overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to start.
Join ADP senior counsel members Mitch Geiger, Samantha Munro and Kevin Skelly as they address how to successfully navigate and manage these challenges, along with the ever-evolving world of employment law.
The webcast is scheduled for March 9, 2023, 2 p.m.-3 p.m. (EST).
- Employee benefit implications of Secure Act 2.0
- IRS electronic filing mandate
- State wage and hour trends such as exempt employee salary thresholds, minimum wage increases
- Sick paid and unpaid leave trends such as sick leave expansion, COVID-19 and public health emergency leave, and family leave expansion
- Employee protections such as hairstyle discrimination bans, cannabis-related rights, and other anti-discrimination and anti-harassment updates
- Proposed non-compete ban from Fair Trade Commission
The webcast offers CPE, SHRM and HRCI credits.
To sign up, CLICK HERE.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.