The newest online learning platform for today’s accounting and finance professionals is here. The platform, complements of AICPA & CIMA, is designed to help improve and update the skills
If you take a quick snapshot of today’s digital landscape, more than half of all employees worldwide are going to have to update their skills by 2025, according to the “Upskilling for Shared Prosperity” report by the World Economic Forum.
The learning platform will provide a helping hand via enhanced navigation and other tools that foster emerging technology–driven skills. It also will provide access to the world’s largest accounting association’s learning content, including its portfolio of webcasts, certificates, guides and other CPE courses as a one-stop shop.
The new learning system includes:
- A full-featured mobile app for learning on the go
- A Learning Library where purchased content is categorized
- On-demand learning and webcasts available through a single platform
- One-click launch of courses and webcasts
- A webcast calendar used to book events quickly and track registrations
- More than 50 languages to choose from (for the interface)
In keeping with the continually changing business environment, new features will be released throughout 2023, including knowledge-exchange communities and dynamic learning journeys.
These capabilities will enrich the learning experience, making it more social and collaborative by allowing learners to easily interact, share and discuss topics with peers and experts. The new system offers more than 2,500 courses and webcasts.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.