Cloud solutions platform Right Networks
is forming a partnership with global content and technology provider Thomson Reuters to offer cloud hosting of its tax and accounting solutions, in the US.
Will Yapp, Chief Revenue Officer at Right Network, says Thomson Reuters stands as a proven leader in the accounting profession, offering long-standing world-class solutions across the US and beyond. “Right Networks’ partnership with Thomson Reuters reinforces our unique position within the profession as the only intelligent cloud purpose-built to meet the needs of accounting firms and professionals—supported by an extensive peer community and set of educational resources to help optimize and grow their practices.”
The solution is designed exclusively for accounting professionals, equipping them with:
- A comprehensive application ecosystem — The cloud-connected ecosystem of best-in-class applications bridges legacy and online solutions.
- On-the-go access — Firm leaders and staff can use apps securely from any device and location, enabling them to hire remotely, collaborate efficiently and streamline workflows.
- Reliability and security — State-of-the-art technology, multiple data centers, firewalls, intrusion detection, two-factor authentication, data encryption and regular backups deliver high availability and data that is accessible, protected and recoverable.
- Customer support — Technical professionals with extensive experience supporting the accounting profession are available to help firms troubleshoot.
- Automatic updates — Automatic software updates and security patches are delivered as part of a fully managed service.
You can CLICK HERE to learn more about the partnership.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.