UBS Hiring Graduate for GCS Platforms Specialist Posts
UBS is hiring an experienced GCS Platforms Specialist at their Mumbai location. You will be driving various aspects of Ariba and Procurement implementation related to Strategic sourcing, Supplier management, Contracting, Procurement and related integration modules.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive process design, planning and managing execution of the build and integration with SAP modules.
- Interact with and present to clients throughout the development process
- Identify and implement team best practices related to Ariba and Field glass implementation
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of SAP experience implementing Procurement tools (SAP Ariba & Fieldglass)
- Good understanding of P2P process
- Strong exposure to sourcing and contract management domains
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining SOP’s and implementing business solutions under challenging deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of global teams
- Understanding of procurement lifecycle will be big plus
- Very good written and spoken English
- A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- A team player and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Known for hitting deadlines
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe’s WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!”