Golden Opportunity for Accounting, Finance Graduates at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is hiring experienced Accounts Receivable (AR) – Associates, Supervisors & Officers at their Ahmedabad location. AR team is responsible for all activities linked to accounts receivables of the network in line with company policies and internal accounting procedures.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and update financial criteria for each market based on risk profiles.
- Build and maintain the internal and external risk matrix incorporating pre-alerts.
- Evaluate credit applications for new/existing customers and provide recommendation.
- Monitor the renewal need and adequate amounts to cover exposure of the financial securities.
- ensure timely and accurate billing of all invoices.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all outstanding amounts are recovered from customers and strategic business units. Follow up with business on status, legal and commercial actions to manage dues and keep bad debt on a minimum level.
- Prepare and monitor aging statistics on timely basis.
- Reconcile AR aging against AR Control accounts, check rate of exchange gain or loss, bank charges, credit and commission.
- Ensure monthly adequate provision of default and doubtful debts as per policy.
Compliance & Reporting:
- Perform controls as per internal Control Handbook.
- Perform sample checks for set-offs to ensure no FIFO and receipts raised can be traced to bank statements.
- Perform self-audit on all AR processes to identify any non-compliances.
- Prepare or update SOPs to enhance internal controls and support knowledge retention.
- Prepare KPIs, dashboards.
- Be part of an extraordinary story.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance
- Experience with Accounts Receivable processes in a multinational environment;
- Excellent English language communication;]
- User-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel;
- ERP knowledge, and experience with Oracle/JD Edwards is a plus;
- Experience with Lean/6Sigma is a plus.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join Studycafe’s WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!”