Sage today releases new product updates in Sage Intacct for increased automation, deeper insights, and even stronger compliance. These significant advancements will provide increased productivity, insightful data and streamlined business processes for customers.
“As businesses expand and diversify their portfolios, it becomes increasingly important to have a reliable method to attain the metrics and business intelligence they need directly within the platform, improving efficiency and accuracy — to ultimately make business decisions faster,” said Dan Miller, Executive Vice President, Sage Intacct. “The latest Sage Intacct release addresses a significant need within the market for a flexible and comprehensive solution to multi-level consolidations for partially owned entities. In addition, we’re excited about the deeper insights our new functionalities will offer that help inform data-driven decisions and promote compliance in many industries including professional services, ministry, technology and software spaces, and more.”
Sage Intacct product enhancements include:
- Sage Intacct Advanced Ownership Consolidations – Now with general availability, customers with complex ownership structures, such as multi-level and subsidiary investments, can save time and improve decision-making with the easy, automatic roll-up consolidation through Sage Intacct. Partial ownership support addresses a significant need within the market for a more flexible and comprehensive financial consolidation options across many industries, including financial services, healthcare, hospitality, software and SaaS companies and general business. Sage Intacct Advanced Ownership Consolidations is a fully compliant solution delivering audit ready financials, automated currency translations, automated eliminations and non-controlling entries.
- Sage Intacct Project Intelligence – Providing simpler access to operational metrics, this new subscription extends the capabilities of Sage Intacct for project-based organizations. Now, SMB professional services firms and nonprofits in the U.S. can improve project management capabilities by having access to operational key performance indicators (KPIs). With Sage Intacct Project Intelligence, these firms can review resource utilization directly in Sage Intacct to save time, improve accuracy and make faster business decisions.
- Sage Intacct Ministry Intelligence – By connecting detailed giving data to accounting, Sage Intacct Ministry Intelligence offers greater visibility into the KPIs and insights critical to strengthen and continuously monitor a congregations’ health. With integration from church management systems, Sage Intacct delivers comprehensive data views using dashboards with real-time insights, which provides awareness to track giving patterns and improve ministry outreach.
- PwC Control Insights for Sage Intacct – Earlier this year, Sage partnered with PwC to bring compliance insights based on financial controls within Sage Intacct. Now, Sage Intacct for PwC Control Insights responds to the global stakeholder expectations around governance and control, especially pertinent for pre-IPO or future-equity-event customers, SaaS, financial services, healthcare, and larger nonprofits. PwC is now expanding their early adopter program to US customers. Customers gain access to dashboards that highlight 26 different key control indicators (KCIs) and receive high-level finance operating model health check reviews, all linked to Sage Intacct functionality. This new release gives growing customers the ability to take a proactive stance on strong financial controls to help build resilience and maturity as they scale and broaden operations.
- Sage Intacct 1099 E-filing Powered by TaxBandits – Sage worked with TaxBandits last year to build easy, fast and secure 1099 e-filing for U.S. customers with the press of a button. Now ready for the 2023 tax season, all businesses that file 1099s can easily meet compliance with the latest tax laws, including recently lowered thresholds for e-filing, at a competitive rate. Customers can save time with the complete solution for e-filing, distributing copies, and tracking filing status from one secure location.
Sage Intacct Advanced Ownership Consolidations, Project Intelligence, Ministry Intelligence, and 1099 E-filing by TaxBandits are now available to customers. PwC Controls Insights for Sage Intacct is available to early adopters with general availability planned for early 2024.
US Public Relations, Sage